More lotteries and jackpots for everyone to play!
Great news for all Lotto fans all over the world! You are no longer restricted to your national lottery!
Do you remember when the lottery first started gaining in popularity? It really hasn’t been that long since everyone started playing their local and national lotteries. But that was all you were allowed to do. All you could even look at were your national options.
Previously, you were denied access to international lotteries. You could not buy tickets for these lottery jackpots in your country. But the internet has solved that problem. Here at RedFoxLotto.com, you can now play a number of international lotteries online. But how do you play lottery online?
Which Games to Play
Of course you can also participate in more than one international lottery at the same time if you play lottery online. So, if you scroll through the options that we have available and find several that you’re interested in, that’s great. We recommend that you choose the largest jackpot at any given time, or the two largest, or even more.
For example, quite often, both Powerball US and Mega Millions US have gigantic jackpots at the same time. Jackpots regularly reach $500 million in the US. There have even been jackpots of over 1.5 billion in the past.
In fact, these two lotteries are among the largest in the world. So, why wouldn’t you want to give them a try and see if you can get lucky and win big? Something else to consider: a very popular option is to play the same numbers in multiple lotteries the same week.
If you do not win at one lottery, maybe your numbers get lucky in the other? This is a smart way to increase the odds of your favorite numbers winning. This method makes playing the lotto even more exciting!
Why Play Lotto Internationally?
Anyone who plays international lotto uses their funds in a smarter way. Some lottery players buy tickets for the national lottery week after week, no matter how low the jackpot is. Mathematics and logic tell you that it is better to buy a ticket for a lottery with a jackpot of 200 million than for one with a 2 million prize. This is true even if the price of the online ticket is higher than the ticket price for your local lottery.
You’re going to have similar odds of winning, but if you do win you’re going to have the opportunity for something that’s a whole lot bigger. And keep in mind the exchange rates that you’re going to have when you play an international lottery. You want something that’s actually going to translate into a large amount in your own currency because when you withdraw your winnings you’re going to be pulling them out in your currency.
Now, we have to make it clear what our standards are going to be and just how the cost of your tickets is going to be figured. Of course, for our service, we have to charge a higher price because we have expenses. We also want to make some money. But let’s assume the online lottery ticket comes at a price of 4.50 – 5.00€ and a jackpot of 200 million. For the national lotto you pay €2.00 and have a jackpot of 10 million. Which is better and makes more sense? Well, the answer to this question is probably obvious.
Playing lotto internationally, and thus being able to play online for bigger jackpots just makes so much sense!
What Payment Methods Can I Use to Buy Lottery Tickets Online?
Most online lottery websites accept debit and credit cards. Visa and MasterCard are the most common, but some also support other options like Discover or Diners Club.
This really depends on your chosen lottery website. Digital options like PayPal, Skrill, and ePay also enjoy frequent support alongside more old-school methods like bank transfers.
Some online lottery agents like WinTrillions also support more offbeat payment options like Bitcoin. However, these are rare. If you plan to use cryptocurrency for your transactions, you’ll have far fewer sites to choose from.
The best online lottery websites will use top-grade encryption (at least 256-bit SSL, if you’d like specifics) for all your financial transactions. Try to look for certified security badges when browsing a site you’re thinking of using — these can usually be found in the site footer (at the very bottom of the home page) or on the website’s About page.
Can You Buy Lottery Tickets with a Credit Card?
Most, if not all, online lottery agents take credit card payments. Visa and MasterCard are the most common, but you’ll occasionally find agents who take other cards like Diners Club, too.
Evolution of the lottery
Historically, the first lotteries seem to have been held in China, and even back then those lotteries mostly served to finance public projects. Even the Great Wall of China may have been one of those projects. In ancient Rome, lotteries were held during events for rich citizens, and the revenues were used to finance repair works in the city. In January 1449, a war between Milan and Venice was funded by a lottery.
Over the centuries, lotteries have mostly been sanctioned and run by states and governments to raise money. In a way, those lotteries served as a form of voluntary taxation of the masses. Because of this, the percentage of the revenues generated by ticket sales versus the prize payout is and was often quite low.
Best Lotteries Available Online
One of the best things about playing lottery online is that you get access to a range of different draws. Whether you want to play it closer to home, or take your chance on international draws, online lottery sites make this possible. Compare.bet has picked out some of the most exciting lotteries that you can get involved with online.
- Euromillions – Euromillions is played across nine European countries, but online lottery sites give players around the world the chance to get involved. You play by choosing five numbers from 1-50 and two bonus numbers from 1-12, with draws every Tuesday and Friday. EuroMillions has 13 prize tiers and, though the jackpot is capped at €190 million, it has been reached several times in the past, meaning there’s plenty of potential for winning here.
- US Powerball – The Powerball is the world’s richest weekly lottery and has a minimum jackpot of $40 million. With no cap on how high the top prize can go, the US Powerball holds the record for the biggest ever lottery payout – a whopping $1.586 billion that was split between three lucky tickets in 2016. With draws every Wednesday and Saturday at 10.59 pm EST, the concept is simple. All you need to do is pick five numbers between 1 and 69 and an additional ‘Powerball’ number from 1 to 26 to grab your chance of winning a share of the nine prize tiers.
- MegaMillions – Another US title, MegaMillions is the second richest weekly lottery. Like Powerball, you’ll need to match 6 numbers to hit the jackpot, but with MegaMillions you choose between 1 and 70 for the five main numbers and 1 to 25 for the bonus, so the odds are slightly longer. The jackpot also starts at $40 million and is uncapped, with the biggest win being a $656 million payout made in 2012. Draws are held at 10.59 pm EST every Tuesday and Friday, giving you plenty of chances to get involved.
- El Gordo – The name of Spanish Christmas Lottery draw means ‘The Big One’ – a reference to the huge jackpot prize that reached the heights of £2.3 billion in the past – making this Spanish lottery one of the biggest anywhere on the planet. Results are drawn in the run up to Christmas each year, with tickets selected from a hopper containing 100,000 numbered tickets, ranging from 00000 to 99999. Players buy tickets with a five number combination, and the matching ticket hits the big jackpot, though there are smaller prizes to be won, depending on number combinations.
- SuperEnalotto – This Italian lottery is one of the biggest in Europe, with a record jackpot of €177 million. To play, you simply pick six numbers from 1-90. You can also play the ‘SuperStar’ variation at some online lottery sites – simply pick a bonus number and if everything matches up, your prize will be bigger. With draws every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, the jackpot builds up quickly. There are five other prize tiers for the regular lotto and seven for the SuperStar, so there’s plenty of cash to be won!
- EuroJackpot – This international lottery is played across 18 different countries, offering a maximum jackpot of €90 million. Players must choose five numbers from 1-50 and two ‘Euro’ numbers from 1-10, and winning a prize in one of the 12 prize tiers will depend on how many numbers they match. EuroJackpot draws taken place every Friday night in Helsinki.
http-equiv=»Content-Type» content=»text/html;charset=UTF-8″>e class=»wp-block-image»>
Everything is also simple. The main are Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries. The ticket price is from 5 to 7 dollars depending on intermediary. Draws take place 2 times a week and jackpots regularly exceed $ 100 million. Record win at Mega Millions, the world’s largest lottery, totaled $ 1 billion 600 million! The American Powerball jackpot is slightly less – $ 1 billion 580 million. The chances of winning Mega Millions’ jackpot are higher, but each Powerball win is 2 times larger. Situation with taxes is more complicated. You will have to pay 2 taxes just in the USA plus 1 tax at the place of residence:
- USA Federal tax is 39.6%
- State tax is 0 – 14%
We absolutely love the fact that you can now play worldwide lotteries from the comfort of your own home, and with Top 10 Best Online Lotto’s coverage of the best lotto sites. Sign up and registration to all of these sites is straightforward and simple:
- Click on the registration icon and fill in all information as required
- Select the lottery you intend to play and pick your lottery numbers (can also use the quick pick option many offer)
- Complete a checkout
Your one step closer to winning a life changing amount, or at least a couple of days of fun!
It’s as simple as that! We wish you all the best with your online lottery endeavors.
Published: 21/03/2018 22:33
The biggest paydays in history
Here is a list of the largest jackpots won over the last few years. It is no surprise that they all occurred in the US. The big US lotteries Powerball and Mega Millions generate huge payouts on a regular basis. So it comes as no surprise that most of the online purchases are for Powerball and Mega Millions tickets.
- $ 1568 million, Powerball jackpot won on January 13th, 2016. This jackpot was split between 3 winners.
- $ 1537 million, Mega Millions jackpot won by a single winner on October 23rd, 2018
- $ 768 million, won in Powerball on March 27th, 2019
- $ 758 million, won at Powerball by a single winner in August 2017
- $ 687 million, to be shared by two winners of Powerball on October 27th, 2018
- $ 656 million, a Mega Millions jackpot split between three winners in March 2016
Now you have the chance to win big at one of those lotteries. Prepare to be exposed to the best the world has to offer and even more importantly, greatly enhance your chances to win riches!
Purchasing Your Lotto Tickets
RedFoxLotto.com is your courier service for lottery tickets no matter where you want to get them from. In fact, we have agents in many different countries where the big lotteries are held and they take care of buying any of the tickets that you might want, entirely locally.
From there, you, the customer, can order your tickets from us online. You just go to the website and we’ll give you all the options like you were playing those international lotteries directly yourself.
Of course, you can pick your own numbers. You also determine how many combinations of numbers you want to play and for how many draws your ticket should be valid for. Payment is made online, for example, by credit card. So, if you’re ready to pick out your own numbers entirely you just click the boxes to select them. If you want us to pick out the numbers you just choose the ‘Quick Pick’ option and we’ll give you random ones.
How do Lottery Sites Work?
There are two ways to get involved with online lottery: you can either buy lottery tickets through a third party site, or bet on the lottery numbers that come up in a draw. Let’s take a look at how each option works.
Lottery Concierge Services
Lottery concierge services purchase tickets on your behalf. These sites allow you to play lotteries from around the world, thanks to staff local to the country of the lottery you’re playing. You’ll simply login, place your order and the ticket will be bought for you and a record of your ticket uploaded to your online lottery account. These lottery sites will usually monitor the lottery draws, and notify you if your ticket is a winner.
You won’t usually pay any more for a ticket than you would if you bought the ticket yourself in that country, but these sites usually have service fees.
Lottery betting works slightly different. Rather than playing the lottery, you’re placing a bet on the outcome of the draw. You’ll still pick lottery numbers, but you aren’t actually buying a ticket. The stakes are usually the same price as a ticket, but rather than contributing to the lottery fund, the money goes to the betting site. Likewise, payouts are usually the same as if you were actually playing the lottery, but it’s the lottery site, rather than the lottery operator that pays out.
Some lottery sites also give players the chance to bet on certain individual numbers being drawn. Of course, the more numbers you bet on, the higher your chance of landing a win. The odds will be the same for each number, given that lottery is a game of chance, and these bets will be paid out in a similar way to a sports bet.
Foreign lotteries rules for playing through an intermediary
- The intermediary company has special software that collects all ticket providers and current customer orders into 1 system.
- The reseller receives daily ticket orders from intermediary’s customers.
- He copies every order from the program, enters customers’ numbers into his lottery terminal and receives a ticket.
- Then he scans the tickets and loads pictures into the program. The originals are put in a safe.
- Tickets’ scans are automatically sent to customers.
- After the draw, the distributor cashes the winnings and transfers it via bank payment to the intermediary company. And intermediary distributes winning to customers.
- For its services, the distributor receives about 10 cents per ticket, plus 10-20% from lottery organizer.
- The intermediary company, on whose website you can place an order, earns on reselling tickets 2-3 times more expensive. But they do not take commissions from the amount of the gain and bear the costs of organizing the entire process.
- A very expensive license (usually from the British Gaming Commission) guarantees honest game for all participants.
- All winnings, including the jackpot, will be transferred to the player’s bank account (no need to go to the country of the lottery drawing).
Businessmen from Europe and USA understood a long time ago, that working honestly can earn more in the medium and long term.
What Else do I Need to Know?
Playing the lottery is probably the most simple form of gambling out there, so as you can imagine, there isn’t too much in the way of rules to be explained. However, there are a few lottery tips we have to share and important information you should be aware of before playing online lotteries.
Some lotteries offer something that doesn’t crop up too often – the chance to get your hands on tax-free cash. For example, if you live in the UK and are lucky enough to win the UK lotto jackpot, you won’t be taxed on your winnings as they are not classed as income. However, you will pay tax on any interest you earn on your returns, as well as gift and inheritance tax on money you give or leave to people.
For other lotteries, winnings may be taxed according to the country or state where the ticket was purchased, as well as your country of residence. If you’re lucky enough to win big on one of the US draws, then you can expect to be paying a fair amount of tax on your prize. At TheLotter, for example, tickets for Powerball and MegaMillions are purchased in Oregon, so any big winnings would be taxed by 38%. Non-jackpot prizes are generally pre-taxed, but jackpots aren’t, so it’s important to be aware of rules before you play.
When it comes to online lottery betting sites, if you win on a taxed lottery then generally the site will pay out the winnings as if you had bought a regular ticket. This means that the prize you’re awarded will be theoretically “taxed”, as if you were a resident of the country in which the lottery is held.
As with any kind of online betting, it’s important to be aware of the odds you’re gambling on. Everyone who plays lotteries know that the odds are slim, but you may not be aware of just how slim they can be. Lottery odds depend on how many numbers are drawn and the possible range of each number. Generally, the bigger the prize, the higher the odds. For example, the odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot are around 1 in 292,201,338, while you have a 1 in 45,457,474 shot at winning the UK National Lottery, so it’s fair to say that your chances are pretty small.
The good news is that most lotteries come with several prize tiers, so you don’t have to have a complete set of matching numbers to earn some lottery winnings. Both the Powerball and MegaMillions lotteries have nine prize tiers in total, whilst Euromillions has thirteen. The odds of winning smaller prizes are much better – 1 in 38 for Powerball and 1 in 22 for Euromillions, for example. Keep in mind, though, that whilst you may be able to win prizes for matching just one or two numbers, these will be very small – usually only a few pounds.
Keep Within Your Limits
Some online lotteries offer jackpots that are beyond colossal. The biggest lottery jackpot to date was a massive $1.586 billion paid out by the US Powerball in 2016, which was split between three lucky tickets. The thought of winning such a life changing sum can make it tempting to buy multiple tickets to improve your chances of winning, but it’s important to always keep a level head when playing the lottery. Individual tickets might seem cheap, but the price can quickly add up if you don’t keep track of your spending.
The higher the jackpots, the better your chances are
It’s no secret that the value of playing lotteries goes way up when the jackpots go way up as well. So if you are stuck having to wait for the big lotto in our country to grow very big, you are going to be mostly waiting. Sure, it’s still a lot of fun to play the smaller jackpots, but there’s absolutely nothing like playing the big ones. It’s not only a lot more fun imagining ourselves winning one of those huge prizes that we see others get lavished with, but the odds are much more in our favor with the big ones as well.
It takes time for jackpots to grow to the monumental size that they do over time, and this means that a significant amount of time has passed with no lottery jackpot winner. So as this time goes on, all these smaller jackpots that have not been won yet keep piling up.
We don’t have to go into any more detail about how much better bigger jackpots are for you. So the more access you have to these big jackpots, the better. So when an internet service comes around like this which can get you in the game in all of the big ones out there, well that’s as good as it gets for you as far as playing the lottery is concerned.
You now have access to all of the big ones out there, including the U.S. Powerball and Mega Millions, Spain’s El Gordo, Italy’s Superenalotto, EuroMillions, Eurojackpot, the British Lottery, various Australian lotteries, and much, much more.
Even if you are only a casual lotto fan, why would you limit yourself to just the ones that you can buy tickets to at a booth when you can expand your horizons to include the entire world through this great online service? Once again, we provide all of this to us for a charge, but they will not be deducting anything from our winnings.