The site offers a solid amount of extras that you can take advantage of to spice up your lottery experience and improve your chances of winning. These include:
- Syndicates: The site is home to syndicates that participate in over nine different major international lotteries. These syndicates allow you to pool your money with others to improve your odds of winning a massive jackpot. To use just one example, playing in the Mega Millions syndicate could help improve your odds of winning from 1 in 302,575,350 to just 1 in 1,512,877—all for only $13.33. This makes theLotter’s syndicate options some of the best in the industry. For details, read our standalone theLotter syndicates review.
- Bundles: If you are a player that regularly plays in more than one lottery, then the bundles option on the site will be perfect for you, as it allows you to purchase tickets for multiple lotteries in a single transaction. Not only is this extremely convenient, but the bundles generally come with a decent discount that will let you spend less money.
- Results and Info: While most online lottery websites publish results from the latest draws, theLotter.com does much more than that. In addition to all the latest results, the site also provides an extensive collection of info for over 100 different lotteries. This info includes how the lotteries work, prize tables and odds of winning, and even draw schedules for the lotteries.
- VIP Club: The Lotter’s VIP Club is recommended for frequent users of the website, as it allows them to earn 1 VIP point for every $1 spent in lotto ticket purchases. Users can accumulate points over time to enjoy different benefits such as discounts on lottery subscriptions and multi-draws. The Lotter VIP Club also has exclusive draws in which only VIP members can participate.
- Winners and Stories: While it may not be a feature that will help you win anything, this is an excellent section of the site that tells you about the latest theLotter winners and how they came to win. It is a great place to see how people are having their lives changed by taking a chance on their preferred lottery games using the site.
- Multiple Site Versions: This may sound like a strange feature, but in an effort to offer unique services to players that are located in different regions, theLotter.com offers different versions of its site depending on where you are. In some cases, as with India, they offer an entirely separate website (LottoSmile.in) targeted at local players.
TheLotter.com sells tickets to these and many other lotteries from around the world:
- USA: Powerball, Mega Millions, Cash4Life, Take 5, NY Lotto, Cash Five, TX Lotto, TX Lotto Extra, Texas Two Step, Lotto America
- Europe: EuroJackpot, EuroMillions
- Italy: Lotto, SuperEnalotto, MilionDay
- Spain: La Primitiva, EuroMillions, BonoLoto, El Gordo
- Australia: Oz Lotto, Powerball Lotto, Monday Lotto, Saturday Lotto, Superdraw Saturday, Wednesday Lotto
- Austria: EuroMillions, Austria Lotto 6/45
- Brazil: Mega Sena, Quina
- Canada: Lotto 649, Ontario 49
- Chile: Clasico Loto
- Columbia: Baloto
- Finland: Finland Lotto, Viking Lotto
- France: EuroMillions, France Lotto
- Germany: German Lotto 6aus49
- Ireland: Daily Million, Lotto
- Hungary: Hatoslotto, Otoslotto
- Mexico: Melate, Melate Retro
- New Zealand: Powerball
- Poland: Lotto, Mini Lotto
- Portugal: Totlotto
- South Africa: Lotto, Powerball
- Ukraine: Megalot, Super Loto, Loto Maxima
- Japan: Loto 6, Loto 7, Mini Loto
With this ridiculous number of lotteries available, you may be slightly hard-pressed to choose which one you would like to participate in. But hey, having too many options when it comes to lotteries is never a bad thing!
theLotter.com Jackpot Winners
Over the years that theLotter has been around, it has produced quite a few winners—including several jackpot winners. Though the individuals’ names have been excluded for privacy and security purposes, we double-checked the stories on the site’s “Big Winners” page for legitimacy and found that the accounts are true and accurate.
- On July 19, 2017, Aura D. from Panama City, Panama, won a $30 million Florida Lotto jackpot. She retired from her job and had a plan to make sure her family would be set for generations to come.
- Back in August 24, 2015, a man with the initials M. M. became theLotter’s first jackpot winner when he won $6.4 million in the Oregon Megabucks draw. Because he was from Iraq, he flew to Oregon with the help of theLotter staff to claim his prize. Currently, this is the largest winning made by a theLotter lottery user.
- A man originally from El Salvador who had worked in the US for many years won the second prize of $1 million in the US Powerball draw on January 31, 2016. The 73-year old had moved back to El Salvador upon retirement, where his $1 million prize money will go a lot further than it will in the US.
- An Australian who has been an avid customer of theLotter.com since 2003 had finally struck gold and won the 2nd prize of the US Powerball lottery last October 19, 2016. Although he had made several small winnings over the years, the $1 million prize money he won marks his biggest win ever.
Before purchasing a lotto ticket, users need to first set up a mode of payment. The chosen mode of payment is also where theLotter will send secondary and smaller winnings.
Here are the available modes of payment on the website:
- Diners Club
- Direct Debit
- Nordea Entropay
- Bank Transfer
Withdrawals can be requested from your online player account and can be done using the following methods:
- Diners Club
- Bank Transfer
Rules and Regulations
Each individual lottery has its own rules and regulations, and users are encouraged to read them first before purchasing a ticket to ensure their eligibility. Individual lotto rules are available on the website.
As something that can make or break a website, the user experience of a site is almost as relevant as what the site offers. We are happy, therefore, that theLotter.com has done a fantastic job of making the site user friendly. Aside from the modern design and stunning graphics, the site has a simple layout that allows you to navigate to where you want to go quickly.
Once the home page is loaded, the first thing that you will see is a list of the largest jackpots, together with the lottery’s current jackpot and countdown till draw date. A navigation bar is located on top where viewers can choose from several ongoing lotteries, read up on rules and information, or create an account. The website is highly responsive, viewable on several different browsers as well as all recent mobile devices.
For mobile users, there is also a dedicated app for both Android and iOS. The app runs smoothly and offers easy access to all of theLotter’s main services and features.
How Does theLotter Work?
To start buying tickets online, site visitors first need to sign up for an account at TheLotter.com. Users need to set up their payment methods and contact details during the process. Once they have a verified account, they can start buying tickets to any of the 53+ official lotteries available on the website. Once the people behind the website have received your payment, they will purchase it on your behalf through any of their 20+ offices worldwide. Here’s a video that sums up the entire experience:
TheLotter.com doesn’t take a percentage of your winnings. Instead, it charges a flat fee for each ticket purchase. Users can see how much they need to pay in transaction fees before confirming the ticket purchase. Secondary winnings are often sent through the user’s preferred payment method stated in the account. Users may also opt to leave their prize money in their online account for lotto purchases.
For large winnings, such as jackpots, the prize has to be collected in person due to official lottery policies. In situations like these, theLotter assists the winner in travelling to their destination and the local office guides them through the collection process.
theLotter.com Review Conclusion
When it comes to online lottery sites, the main things people look for are a variety of games, solid features, safety, and security, and there is no doubt that theLotter is an excellent and legitimate site that delivers in all of these areas. As a platform where people can purchase lottery tickets worldwide, there is little about theLotter that won’t appeal to users, and they can be assured that their information is kept private and their identities safe, even when they win big.
As such, theLotter.com certainly deserves to be on our list of the best online lottery sites. It gives players from all over the world the chance to try their luck at lotteries not available in their area while giving them more winning opportunities through a wide range of fun features.
Furthermore, the willingness of the site to assist when there is a problem using their exceptional customer support is second to none. Therefore, if you are looking for a place online to purchase tickets for your favourite lottery, then we highly recommend theLotter.